Waterford Stanley Brandon 100K Oil Cooker Black B3OF10BVSD
Our flagship range cooker, the Stanley Brandon, is a beautifully designed statement at the heart of your kitchen. Combined with the majestic presence of Stanley, the Brandon strikes the perfect chord between past and present. The Stanley Brandon is the ultimate range cooker for style and precision control.
- Suitable for under floor heating and zoning
- Twin chrome hotplate covers
- New simmer plate cover
- Chrome towel rail
- Stylish Stanley badging and temperature gauge
- Automatic seven-day programmer
- Digital display and electronic controls
- 3 channel times for separate control of hot water, central heating and oven preheat to 150ºC
- Dedicated on/off time for cooking
- Can be flued without a chimney using a fan flue kit or twin-walled flue pipe
- Fully compatible with under floor heating
- Separate control of hot water, central heating and oven preheat to 150ºC
- Seven day, three channel digital timer
- Rapid water heating - 45 minutes to heat a 60 gallon tank of water to 45 degrees
- 8,000 BTU's of radiant heat at 200 degrees
- Integrated fault finding diagnostics
- Programmable hot water
||29.3kW (100,000 BTU)
||CH, DHW, C
comments powered by
Delivery is charged from €4.99 per consignment for small parcels, from €21.99 for large electrical appliances and from €29.99 for extra large electrical appliances. Some items may only be available for collection or purchase in store.
We deliver to Rep. of Ireland, please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery. Once you place your order we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. If you require any further information on your order you can contact us.
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.