Evo-Stick Expanding Foam Kit Specification
- 5 cans of Gun Grade Expanding Foam
- 1 can of PU Foam Cleaner FREE
- 1 PU Foam Applicator Gun FREE
Evo-Stick System G is a multi-purpose one-part polyurethane foam that cures by reacting with moisture in the air. It expands to a rigid but somewhat elastic foam. It has excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, uPVC, wood, aluminium and many other building materials.
- Must be used with Evo-Stick System G applicator gun
- Gun for faster, easier application and less waste
- Bonds seals and insulates
- Fills large and small gaps
- Bonds to most building materials
- Ideal for fitting window and door frames
- Before using Evo-Stick System G read instructions and precautions in use on can.
- Shake the can vigorously for about 30seconds before screwing it onto gun
- Do Not Over Tighten !
- Ensure surfaces are free from grease, dust and loose materials. Lightly moisten surfaces before application to aid curing.
- Adjust the flow metering screw control the foam's rate of flow
- Regulate the output of foam with the gun trigger.
- Dispense foam directly into the cavity to be filled, keeping thr aerosol can as vertical as possible. Do not overfill as the foam will continue to expand
- Remove excess foam spills immediately, before it cures, with Evo-Stick System C Cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically
After use clean gun with Evo-Stick System Cleaner.
comments powered by
Delivery is charged from €4.99 per consignment for small parcels, from €21.99 for large electrical appliances and from €29.99 for extra large electrical appliances. Some items may only be available for collection or purchase in store.
We deliver to Rep. of Ireland, please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery. Once you place your order we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. If you require any further information on your order you can contact us.
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.